Friday, June 10, 2016

Freestyle 4 Requirements

Hello everyone, and happy skating, today I am going to show you the freestyle 4 requirements, you are now at one of the biggest sprout outs at ice skating at a level because you are now going from half rotation jumps to single rotation jumps. The required spin can only get harder to but, I think you are ready to take one the challenge. The required moves

  1. Loop jump
  2. Flip jump
  3. Half loop
  4. Sit spin
  5. Dance sequence
For the loop remember take advantage of this jump because you are simply just popping up and back down, there is know need to worry about changing positions or transferring your weight like in the axel. This jump is one of the easiest jumps in my opinion, so don't be to scared. The sit spin can take awhile to learn, it took me a few months to get it down in a progress about 2 hours per time I skate which on average I skated one or two times a week.  Yet once you get this spin you will realize it is actually simpler then the scratch and change foot at least in my opinion. I have not learned the dance sequence of this level or most of the levels, so can't really help you there, I have not even learned a half loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment